Berry Swirl No-Bake Cheesecake Petites
These cool and delicious summer treats are quick to prepare and then just set it and forget it for a refreshing dessert!
1 pkgBerry Swirl No-Bake Cheesecake Mix (Pack of 2), divided
1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
1 brick (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, room temperature
1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
1⁄3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In 4-Cup Prep Bowl, combine 1 tbsp mix with raspberries and 2 tbsp water. Microwave, uncovered, 1 min or until hot. Mash and stir together; set aside in the fridge.
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat cream cheese with remaining mix on medium-high until smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Gradually add cream, whipping until soft peaks form.
- Place Perfect Petites on Sheet Pan. Scrape filling into cavities; smooth tops.
- Drop a small dot of raspberry mixture in centre of each petite. Using a toothpick, swirl through. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top. Using spatula or your hand, gently press the crumbs so they stick to the filling. Freeze 2 hours until set, then gently pop out pieces.
Per serving: Calories 80, Fat 7 g (Saturated 4.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 35 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 3 g), Protein 1 g.
These petites are best served frozen or semi-frozen. After two hours, they’re frozen enough to pop out of the pan easily, but soft enough to enjoy. If kept in the fridge, they will defrost and become very soft. While still tasty, it’ll be a bit messy!