Soy Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup rice.
1 pkg Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry Seasoning
3⁄4 cup water
2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp oil
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 2
1 large red bell pepper
1 bunch green onion, about 9 stalks
2 cups trimmed green beans
- In a small bowl, stir together seasoning, water, and soy sauce. Set aside.
- In Wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Add chicken to wok; stir-fry until cooked, 6 min.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice pepper. Slice green onion roughly the same length as the green beans.
- Add veggies to wok. Stir-fry until tender-crisp, 2–3 min.
- Add reserved seasoning mixture; stir-fry until sauce thickens, about 30 sec.
Per serving: Calories 260, Fat 10 g (Saturated 1.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 65 mg, Sodium 440 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g (Fibre 4 g, Sugars 8 g), Protein 26 g.
With stir-fries, it’s helpful to cut veggies into similar shapes and sizes. This ensures even cooking.