Chocolaty Temptation Cupcakes
1 cup unsweetened soy or nut milk
1⁄3 cup oil + more for oiling
1 tsp apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
- Generously oil two Muffin Makers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk, oil, vinegar, and mix.
- Divide batter evenly into pans, filing cavities approximately 2⁄3 full.
- In two batches, microwave on high for 2 min 30 sec. Rest in pan 5 min; invert onto wire rack to cool. Or bake in preheated 350° F oven, 15–18 min. Cool in pan 10 min; unmold.
- When completely cool, spread on icing, if desired.
Per serving (1 cupcake): Calories 120, Fat 7 g (Saturated 1 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 190 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 8 g), Protein 1 g.
Top with prepared chocolate or caramel icing.